There could be a possibility that the keypad lost cellular connection for some reason. Do the following:
1. Unplug the power source to the keypad and leave it unplugged for one minute.
2. Plug it back in and do not touch the keypad for 3 minutes. Let it re-boot completely.
3. Try a good code once again. (Make sure the tenant code you are trying has a zero balance in management software)
4. If keypad still doesn't respond, try to open the gate with the Summit Managers App. If it opens with the App but keypad doesn't work, please call
(844) 259-8265 Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm Central
Text Summit Control offfice anytime at (702)386-4627
If outside of business hours, they may not respond until the next business day.